Cat Boarding Accommodation starting from $23
The Classic Condo suites
The Classic Condo are single cat accommodation that provides your Kitty Cat with the following features.
• Spacious multi-level suite.
• Own large Hammock
• Private litter box
• Daily housekeeping
• Fresh air flows f through the cattery
• Two meals a day
• Play time in Play area.
The Family Cat suites are our spacious cat suites suitable for singel or multi feline family. They provide your kittys with the following features.
• Spacious multi-level suite
• Private Sleeping Area
• Private litter box each
• Fresh air flows through the cattery
• Large enough for up to 3 cats
• Two meals a day
- Please make sure your cat is in a carrier. Please ask reception if you do not have one.
- Remember to bring with copy of up to date F3 Vaccination
- All cats must be on flea prevention while in our care. We have some at Reception Desk if you forgot to give your cat some.
- Cats arriving with fleas will be given a Flea prevention at owners expense.
- Please report to reception if any special diet or medications are to be administered.
We have a play area full of natural cut tree stumps, toys and areas to explore. Cats that are friendly and happy to be handle will get time in the Feline Forest.
- Fresh meals of premium dry cat food and raw chicken mince or can food are prepared every day - Guaranteed to tempt even the fussiest of eaters.
- Cats who have special medical specific feeding requirements can be catered for.
- Please let us know at the time of booking that own food will be need to be given and we will follow your precise instructions.
- All the meal will have to be clearly labelled and portioned.
- Cuddles, lots and lots of cuddles from our us saying goodbye and from you saying hello.
- Remember to take with you any medicine we have been giving your cat
- When walking back to car please make sure cat stay in its carrier and do not approach other pets and give enough space as not to upset other guests.
If your cat requiers regular brushing please let us know and a brushing session can be booked.
Please note that this is only available to friendly cats.
PLEASE NOTE: Kismet Pet Resort is not responsible for your pet’s coat while staying with us. This includes matting, knotting, smell ect. If grooming is required it must be booked at the time that boarding booking is made.
Should your Cat have medical specific feeding requirements or require any special medication. Please let us know at the time of booking and we will follow your precise instructions.
We and have access to 24/7 veterinary care should they not being feeling in peak condition.
PLEASE NOTE: insulin dependent cats need to be pre-approved by management before boarding your pet.